[Freeswitch-users] ZRTP errors in logs - are they significant?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri May 29 20:34:57 PDT 2009

If you happen to have a polycom or snom and you use the new sched_api
extension I added to trunk (commented out) it will sched_api and snag
the zrtp sas1 and sas2 strings and 4 seconds after the call is up
update the display of the polycom with those two strings... kinda
handy eh?

For those not wanting to go hunting for it.

<action application="set" data="exec_after_bridge_app=${sched_api(+4
zrtp expand uuid_display ${uuid} \${uuid_getvar(\${uuid_getvar(${uuid}
signal_bond)} zrtp_sas1_string )}  \${uuid_getvar(\${uuid_getvar($
{uuid} signal_bond)} zrtp_sas2_string )} )}"/>

:P  Try that out!

/b

On May 29, 2009, at 10:31 PM, Jason White wrote:

> I thought that might be the scenario.
>
> In a typical FreeSWITCH to FreeSWITCH call, the entire ZRTP key
> negotiation
> takes place during early media, hence not even the first few seconds
> of
> conversation are transmitted in the clear.

Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org

-- Meet us at ClueCon!  http://www.cluecon.com