[Freeswitch-users] Something broken in RTP in latest trunk (r13502)?

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Fri May 29 06:54:09 PDT 2009

Actually I deleted everything from disk and downloaded a fresh clean copy from SVN and rebuilt it from scratch. I should mention that I'm on windows, so I never do "make current". I just do a full clean, get latest from SVN and rebuild, that's what I do every time. But for this time I even deleted everything from disk and did a fresh rebuild - but nothing helped..

/Peter