[Freeswitch-users] Contact Header

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu May 28 22:25:17 PDT 2009

This behavior only takes place on <param name="manage-shared-
appearance" value="true"/>, Which Is required in some cases for things
like call pickup and barge when using TLS/TCP.  Can you tell me why
the contact with the hostname is giving you a problem?

/b

On May 28, 2009, at 11:40 PM, Jim Burke wrote:

> Have looked at Jira and in old emails from the list and could not find
> anything, was there a variable that needs to added to sofia config to
> make sure the Contact header has an IP address instead of a URI?

Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org

-- Meet us at ClueCon!  http://www.cluecon.com