[Freeswitch-users] Conference users hear MOH until leader enters?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:38:10 PDT 2009

It would be an improvement to move the caller controls to the member so it
works
the way you expect but it will have to wait for the right time and
motivation level.

>From there it would also be possible to make up some new caller controls
that were moderator inspired like (mute all besides moderator) stuff like
that.

I don't want to get too fancy because the idea behind the conference is to
keep it clean.
We do have a caller control that just sends an event so an external
application can catch it and use esl to do the desired action such as, dial
4, get the event on the socket decide it means mute all and then send the
correct series of api calls to mute each member.