[Freeswitch-users] Double-dtmf detection in IVR when a call is routed through FreeSWITCH

Drew Ozier drew.ozier at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:27:03 PDT 2009

Did a few TCP dumps, and before, I was seeing explicit DTMF packets coming
out of my FreeSWITCH machine. Removing the only things I could find that had
to do with 2833 in my internal and external sip_profiles (namely
rfc2833-pt), I find that I don't see any mention of switch_rtp.c sending any
DTMF packets, nor do I see any in the TCP dump.

This still hasn't solved my problem. I tested again, and with 'start_dtmf',
I get an audible hiccup in the audio when DTMF occurs. When I don't use
'start_dtmf', the hiccup goes away.

Is there anything else that I should be turning off on FreeSWITCH to avoid
this hiccup?

-Drew