[Freeswitch-users] I have problem in compiling freeswitch with mod_opal

Sadjad Seyed-Ahmadian ssa1357 at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 01:26:15 PDT 2009

I faced a problem when I want to compile freeswitch with mod_opal. It gives me a compilation error like bellow

I used  ptlib-2.6.2 and  opal-3.6.2.

Would someone please help me?

Sincerely,
Sadjad
________________________________

making all mod_opal
make[5]: Entering directory `/root/fs/freeswitch/freeswitch.trunk/src/mod/endpoints/mod_opal'
make[6]: Entering directory `/root/fs/freeswitch/freeswitch.trunk/src/mod/endpoints/mod_opal'
Compiling mod_opal.cpp...
Compiling mod_opal.cpp ...
mod_opal.h:151: error: conflicting return type specified for 'virtual OpalLocalConnection* FSEndPoint::CreateConnection(OpalCall&, void*)'
/usr/include/opal/opal/localep.h:267: error:   overriding 'virtual ptlib_virtual_function_changed_or_deprecated****** OpalLocalEndPoint::CreateConnection(OpalCall&, void*)'
make[6]: *** [mod_opal.lo] Error 1
make[6]: Leaving directory `/root/fs/freeswitch/freeswitch.trunk/src/mod/endpoints/mod_opal'
make[5]: *** [all] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/root/fs/freeswitch/freeswitch.trunk/src/mod/endpoints/mod_opal'
make[4]: *** [mod_opal-all] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/root/fs/freeswitch/freeswitch.trunk/src/mod'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/fs/freeswitch/freeswitch.trunk/src'
Making all in build
make[3]: Entering directory `/root/fs/freeswitch/freeswitch.trunk/build'
 +-------- FreeSWITCH Build Complete -----------+
 + FreeSWITCH has been successfully built.      +
 + Install by running:                          +
 +               make install                   +