[Freeswitch-users] Origionate a call via event_socket. relation between job_uuid and uuid

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Wed May 27 02:46:26 PDT 2009

I want to do the following:
Originate a call via event_socket, I get back a job_uuid. Then I want to
control the call when it's established (2 call legs).
Scanning the variables of the 2 call legs I currentyl cannot see any
relation between the job_uuid and the uuid of the resulting call legs.
I may set a variable with my own unique id while originating a call, but
finding the calls later on and dumping the variables fo all channels is
very time consuming in terms of CPU.

A workaround I tried, is to set caller-id or caller-id-number with a
unique id. This works, but has the known side effects of not having a
valid caller-id or caller-id-number.

So my question is: Has anybody an idea how to build a relationship
between job_uuid and the resulting call legs which does not require
dumping the variables of all channels?

Best regards
Peter