[Freeswitch-users] Questions on build 13441

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue May 26 17:57:17 PDT 2009

> Also, in general, do the XML files in config get updated during the ‘make
> install’, or are they left as they were from the previous builds?

Running "make install" or "make samples" will not overwrite your existing
configuration files. NOTE: This means that when the default configuration
changes you will need to update your files manually and integrate the new
changes. This is one reason why I recommend making as few edits as possible
to the default configuration files.
-MC