[Freeswitch-users] Secure RTP

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue May 26 01:09:50 PDT 2009

Jim Burke <jim at evolutiontel.net> wrote:
> If I understand your comment correctly, I did not have both of the
> above snippets in the dialplan at the same time.  The dialplan was
> modified continually to get the correct vars that worked for my
> situation and then reloadxml to get them working.

Right, you can't have
<action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=79"/>
<action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
one after the other like this, because it is equivalent to
<action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
since you're overriding the setting of the variable in the very next line.