[Freeswitch-users] Nokia SIP clients: share your working config?

Simon Tennant simon at imaginator.com
Mon May 25 03:13:18 PDT 2009

...actually it's not "quite simple".  Nokia handsets have a myriad of
other options that help fine tune things like STUN server resolution and
are only editable after installing some nokia supplied software.

We've gone through all those steps and still calls will fail for odd
reasons or more than one handset cannot access another handset behind
the same NAT.  Or handsets will have STUN resolution problems or
caller-id problems.

/me wishes SNOM made mobiles.

S.