[Freeswitch-users] FS & Wikipbx Help

FERNANDO VILLARROEL fvillarroel at yahoo.com
Sat May 23 20:35:07 PDT 2009

Dear All,

I am new user of Freeswitch and searching information i find wikipbx:

http://www.wikipbx.org/

My install of wikipbx was succesfully, but i have problem for registering a Softphone Xlite for testing; i look the next warning in FS_CLI:

freeswitch at internal> 2009-04-28 06:13:58 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:1701 sofia_reg_parse_auth() Can't find user [223 at 192.168.1.150]
You must define a domain called '192.168.1.150' in your directory and add a user with the id="223" attribute
and you must configure your device to use the proper domain in it's authentication credentials.

When i solve this problem i want make a gateway between FS and Asterisk, for sending traffic from FS to Asterisk.

If any could help me to resolve register ATA or Softphones with wikipbx.

Best regards,

Fernando