[Freeswitch-users] Help regarding configuration of FreeSWITCH to act as transparent proxy

Ognjen Seslija oseslija at gmail.com
Sat May 23 00:48:24 PDT 2009

It can be done with or without media. FS does not relay SIP messages
transparently as OpenSER, but act as a SIP UA to each call leg. This gives
an oportunity to place rtp in between streams, do call recording and all
other softswitch stuff. I use FreeSWITCH as hosted PBX solution, basically
hosting multiple SIP domains each of them representing a separate PBX for a
different company with separate dialplans etc.

Ognjen