[Freeswitch-users] Best way to determine if a bridge was successful in Lua

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Thu May 21 23:09:21 PDT 2009

hrm...it's also seems to be that if my lua script looks like
session:execute("bridge", "sofia/gateway/XXX/0XXXXX")
session:execute("bridge", "sofia/gateway/XXXX/XXX")

if the first bridge fails, the session is immediately hungup, even if
hangup_after_bridge is set to false...is this the intended behavior?

I'm not trying to setup failover--I know I can use | to setup a bridge
failover, but would like to retain use of the lua ivr script should a bridge
fail. If I want to redirect to a voicemail or recorded message, on bridge
fail, how can I do this? Thanks again.

--matt