[Freeswitch-users] Conference Statistics

Yossi Neiman freeswitch at cartissolutions.com
Thu May 21 13:17:21 PDT 2009

I don't *believe* there is anything of this nature built in at this
time.  I would imagine it can be implemented.  If you yourself don't
know C, but would like this functionality, three ways to get something
like this added would be:

A)  Put up a bounty on the bounty page of the Wiki and hope somebody
takes interest in doing it in exchange for a sum of money.
B)  Directly hire the core development team or a consultant to do the work.
C)  Put up a RFE (request for enhancement) on JIRA under the conference
module.  (Option A is more likely to motivate folks, and option B is the
fastest way to get it done.)

Now that I've said that I don't believe it currently has these features,
I'm waiting for Brian West to come in and correct me like he usually
does.  :-)

--
Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc.