[Freeswitch-users] JavaScript session Transfer

Chris Danielson chris at maxpowersoft.com
Wed May 20 08:53:38 PDT 2009

Hi N.Baskar,
Create an extension mapping in your dialplan for your conference room as
follows:  (make sure this is accessible for both your local extensions
and your public numbers)

<extension name="TestConf">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^testConf(\d+)$">
            <action application="info"/>  <!-- debug information in the
console.. -->
            <action application="conference" data="$1 at default"/>
    </condition>
</extension>

Within your JavaScript code do something like this:

var conferenceRoomID = "666";
var trans = "testConf"+conferenceRoomID;
session.execute("transfer", trans);

That should do it.

Regards,
Chris