[Freeswitch-users] unable to recieve audio on endpoints

ravi hum ravi_hum at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 19 23:12:54 PDT 2009

I have installed Freeswitch and configured to use SIP Proxy Server for
making calls.

I tested Originate and Bridge commands and both sides of the call are
getting connected.

Now the problem is :-

--I am not recieving any voice/audio on either endpoint of the call ( both
endpoints are mobile number)
--firewall is off on the server

*call request is send from FreeSwitch to SIP Proxy server ( FreeSwitch --->>
SIP Proxy Server)
please let me know how to solve this issue.