[Freeswitch-users] Load test issue

Niall Crosby niall.crosby at gmail.com
Tue May 19 12:21:12 PDT 2009

Hi,

Am running SIPP on a pretty fresh default install of FS and am only
getting 3 calls processed per second when put under load.

I see others are getting in the region of 100 calls per second, so am
guessing my config has something suspect? And not just a 'tuning'
issue as the difference is huge.

CPU usage is <3% and hard disk sounds very active (however a 10ms
operation every 200ms would sound busy to a human). So puzzles me why
it is taking so long.

My scenario is the SIPP provided UAC pointed to extension 3000 (the
default set up conference with FS).

Want to create a 100+ participant conference where 3 calls per second
will not suffice. ;-(

thanks,
Niall.

System Info:
Installed from default Windows MSI installer.
6GB Ram
Windows 7 64 Bit
Intel Core i7 920 CPU