[Freeswitch-users] Logging 503's or other errors

dujinfang dujinfang at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:21:58 PDT 2009

Even the b leg cdr is enabled it only remember the final state(channel
vars) on the b leg.

At least there are two possible ways to keep tracking all the gateways:

1) don't use '|' separated dial string, use a lua script like this:

         session:execute("bridge", dial_string1);
         bridge_hangup_cause =
session:getVariable("bridge_hangup_cause") or
session:getVariable("originate_disposition");
         if (bridge_hangup_cause == "NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE" or
bridge_hangup_cause == "NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION" or bridge_hangup_cause
== "CALL_REJECTED")  then
                 freeswitch.consoleLog("notice", "Hangup. Cause: [" ..
bridge_hangup_cause .. "]. Retry: "

		-- database.insert('something')

		session:execue("bridge", dial_string2);
		 if (bridge_hangup_cause == "NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE" or
bridge_hangup_cause == "NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION" or bridge_hangup_cause
== "CALL_REJECTED")  then
			session:execute("bridge", dial_string3);
			.... obviously it can be done in a loop

2) by sip: add a custom header to INVITE,
bridge({sip_h_x_xxx=yyy}sofia/gateways/a/...|sofia/gateways/b/...|
sofia/gateways/c/...

be sure to give yyy a unique value each time you call, then you can
dump all the sip messages and by cross reference of the sip_h_x_xxx
and call-ID you can get all the related sip messages(every INVITE will
have the same sip_h_x_xxx header and each INVITE related message will
have the same call-ID.