[Freeswitch-users] Call For Participants: Lightning Talks at ClueCon 2009

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat May 16 12:36:33 PDT 2009

We are pretty much booked solid as we've got some unconfirmed speakers
we haven't posted yet. I'm redoing the schedule and will have an
updated one out this next week. One thing that we really need is
backup speakers. Our experience is that there are always people who
have emergencies and can't make it. Would you be willing to be one of
our backups? There is a pretty good chance that you would speak but we
won't know exactly which day or time.

Please let me know what you think.
-MC

Sent from my iPhone