[Freeswitch-users] mod_event_socket 183 early media

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Tue May 12 16:23:12 PDT 2009

Gotcha - but in the case where the call hasn't yet got to a point where
there's a 183 been sent then I guess this wouldn't apply - there
shouldn't be any audio from the far end at this point, nor would the far
end be expecting any.

I'd suggest (and would volunteer to knock together a patch) adding a
'nopark' option to the socket command, which doesn't park the call - nor
would it change existing behaviour.  Obviously, in a situation like that
outlined by Ibrahim where the socket app handles all aspects of the
call, then it'll need to make sure that it signals ringing, answer or
whatever to make the call state flow work.

--Dave