[Freeswitch-users] Audio "clicks" between playback of audio files

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Mon May 11 07:51:28 PDT 2009

In this case I'm using Avaya Phones connected to a Avaya CM PBX, which talks SIP to FreeSWITCH. But I'll try to connect a SIP phone directly as well - to see if it makes any difference. I Have a Polycom IP550 I can use for some testing.

I've used the exact same setup using yate, and that worked fine, but I think one difference is that it sends rtp even when not playing files, so that's why I thought that could be an issue.

/Peter