[Freeswitch-users] Audi record using uuid_record

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Mon May 11 06:39:11 PDT 2009

Hello again,

I also have a problem when I try to record messages. I record to .PCMA-files, and the file is created perfectly. But it's just distorted audio in it. It sounds to me that there might be a codec issue. The media stream is PCMA all the way from the phone to FreeSWITCH, and to start recording I simply call "uuid_record UUID start c:\test.PCMA".

According to the docs the file should automatically be recorded as PCMA when the file is named .PCMA.

Any ideas what I can be doing wrong?

Regards,

Peter