[Freeswitch-users] basic setup and test

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sun May 10 21:36:54 PDT 2009

If you installed the default configuration then you've already got a
PBX. I recommend looking at the default.xml file in conf/dialplan and
also the user setup files like 1000.xml in conf/directory/default.

The default config has 20 users already setup including voicemail. It
also has examples on how to setup a service provider (gateway) for
VoIP. See conf/sip_profiles for more information. Also, read up on
this topic on the wiki. Sip profiles are very confusing at first.

The best thing you can do is set up a system with the default config
and play with it. You'll soon learn lots of things that you can do.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone

On May 10, 2009, at 5:12 PM, "Nilesh J. Vaghela" <electromech at electromech.info