[Freeswitch-users] Running FreeSwitch in the background

Adam Falcone adam.falcone at gmail.com
Sun May 10 10:20:32 PDT 2009

after starting freeswitch I am able to receive incoming calls but if I
let freeswitch run in the background it stops picking up incoming
calls. The only way I am able to get freeswitch to recognize incoming
calls again is by making an outbound call and it then afterwards
receives inbound calls. Not sure what if any log information would be
beneficial to post here. I am new to freeswitch.