[Freeswitch-users] FS + encryption

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 08:52:18 PDT 2009

You're right. Digital circuits are not so easy to tap into as opposed to POTS.

I'm thinking about this issue because I'm wondering how the US Govt. sets their DRSN lines up to be secure. From what I read, only Raytheon and Telecore have DRSN-use JITC-approved switches. It seems that list may be old since I've heard that they're now running a 50k device DRSN network with Cisco gear/software. I suppose for their hardware switches, they must be installing some really long haul trunks from end to end around the world for security.

Thanks Brian.