[Freeswitch-users] SRTP Error "auth check failed"

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Thu May 7 08:27:24 PDT 2009

Hello Helmut,

I also have problems with my Snom300s and Snom320s and G711 and SRTP.
They may be related to this problem, but I am not sure.
The phones disconnect the media stream after a while (2..10 minutes)
because the Snom media port is blocked all of a sudden.
I have opened a bug report at Snom [Ticket#2009040810000131].

Best regards
Peter