[Freeswitch-users] DTMF recognition flaky

Remko Kloosterman R.Kloosterman at mtel.nl
Thu May 7 00:04:49 PDT 2009

Hi Jay,

Did you make a wireshark trace yet? You should be able to find out
exactly what's going on there, which protocol is used, etc. We've had
our share of problems with DTMF over SIP trunks as well. Your problems
could also be related to timing issues introduced by multiple gateways.
Do you know some details on voicepulse's network? There's lots of
variations in implementation out there, unfortunately not always fully
compatible.

Good luck,

Remko