[Freeswitch-users] Busy tone and text message configuration

chenexyee exyeechen at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 17:58:23 PDT 2009

> Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 09:47:42 -0400
> From: intralanman at freeswitch.org
> To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
> Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Busy tone and text message configuration
>
> chenexyee wrote:
> >
> > 1. user A is in conversation with user B, and at this time, a incoming
> > call from user C comes to A, in this case, I want freeswitch to play
> > busytone to C, how to configure?
> you could use the limit app (mod_limit) to limit A's number of calls to
> 1, then play the busy sound with tone_stream or return a 486 to the
> caller in the failover extension

I would make a clarification that it is not my purpose to limit A's number of calls.

I just like FS to play the busy sound to any caller who is calling the busy callee(for instance the callee is in conversation or originating a call).

someone suggested me to done this by javascript, is it possible?or is there any more simpler solution?

Thanks for the detail description.