[Freeswitch-users] help with mod_conference stability

Stephen Crosby stevecrozz at gmail.com
Mon May 4 22:52:17 PDT 2009

Network problem is what I'm still thinking. Take a look at this log snippet:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/8813

I'm CALLER_A, and you can see me calling back in on line 8 after I got
dropped. But that was only seconds prior. There really seems to be nothing
in the log at the time the calls were dropped.

--Stephen