[Freeswitch-users] FS & Outbound proxy

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Sun May 3 13:33:55 PDT 2009

Hi all,

while I read some threads about Outbound Proxy, I'm still not sure how
to use it :-)

Well, what's going on:
I want to send and receive calls from/to my TSP which uses outbound proxy.
For that, I have to register with providers registrar (R1), receive
calls from outbound proxy (O1) and send calls (D-URI) to outbound proxy
(O1), but with R-URI pointing to real proxy (P1).
BTW: registar and proxy challenge me for credentials...

Registering with R1, receiving calls from O1 is simple and works fine.
But I still cant successfuly send calls to O1 with R-URI of P1.
When I try to add fs_path to "dialing" thru gateway, it is silently
ignored...

Any hint is really welcome :-)

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska