[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch.EventConsumer, can be utilized event-based

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:11:29 PDT 2009

Thanks, the freeswitch.msleep(5000) works!
Any comment about the first Q...

con = freeswitch.EventConsumer("CUSTOM my::event");

I get an error. Is this because I must subscribe to the CUSTOM (only) event,
and then filter out the events using the Event-Subclass myself? Or am I
missing something in the syntax of the subscribe?

Thanks Michael for your help...

--matt