[Freeswitch-users] Calls being cut off while recording a message

Andy Ayers andy at fabulous4.co.uk
Tue Mar 31 06:04:19 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm using freeswitch as a glorified answering machine. FS registers with a
VOIP gateway and all calls into the gateway go through an ivr menu and are
allowed to leave a message which gets recorded to a file. The FS box is
behind a NAT firewall. Everything works fine except that intermittently,
calls keep getting cut off after a number of seconds.

I've attached a snapshot of the log at the point that the call gets cut off,
can anyone suggest why this is happening or how I can prevent it?

Many thanks
Andy