[Freeswitch-users] Javascript, Hanguphooks, CDRs and User Variables.

Keith Laaks keithl at voxtelecom.co.za
Mon Mar 30 14:56:57 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have an application where my Javascript hanguphook code calculates a
value (e.g. the cost of the call which can only be calculated post
hangup) and I need to have that value appear as a field in the cdrs.

As the 'session' object is no longer available for javascript logic post
hangup, I can't figure out how to 'set' a user variable post hangup,
such that it can be written to the cdr when the state changes from
CS_HANGUP -> CS_REPORTING.  Maybe it's just not possible......? It would
be a pity to have to resort to writing out cdrs from the javascript
itself and duplicating what fs does so well already.

Any advice / suggestions would be appreciated.

Best Regards

Keith