[Freeswitch-users] live iso image with freeswitch

xbipin bipin at xbipin.com
Mon Mar 30 07:33:26 PDT 2009

can any1 tell me where can i find a live cd image with the basic stuff to run
FS and FS with all it tools installed and WITH A GUI, something like a pbx
in a flash iso image so windows users like me find it easier to get testing
with FS as the support for windows SIP proxy or any SIP related tool for
windows platform is just about nil so i realized FS on windows also wont
make much sense coz the rest of the developers etc use linux for FS and if i
simply keep waiting for FS to actually do something productive on windows
platform then it might take long or forever.

if any i can provide me a live CD image with just enough tools to run FS to
its fullest coz till date i have been only using Voipswitch and its time i
need to implement TLS or any such type of encryption to reach new markets.