[Freeswitch-users] Contacting Callie

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Mar 27 13:11:19 PDT 2009

Well I do get a discount if we batch them.

I'm taking donations for this order brian at freeswitch.org is my paypal
we are sending the order out monday but I only have a handful of stuff
to record this go around.

http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FSSCRIPTS-15

William, Thanks for your donation to help pay for it.  ;)

/b

On Mar 27, 2009, at 3:04 PM, William Suffill wrote:

> Good question. Last I talked to Brian about this (new prompts for
> upcoming new release) all the prompts are done by http://www.gmvoices.com/
> . I don't know anything more about the process to get recordings
> done or if there is any preferred process if they are from users of
> FreeSwitch but be curious to find out.
>
> -- W

Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org