[Freeswitch-users] Losing Gateway registration

Andy Ayers andy at fabulous4.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 05:34:46 PDT 2009

Thanks for your help folks, the ping parameter seems to have resolved the
gateway connection issue but I now seem to be having a related issue with
calls being cut off after a number of seconds. The freeswitch logs show a
normal call clearing. I am indeed behind a NAT firewall which I'm assuming
is the main issue. do you have any further tips to make this more stable and
prevent the call cut off?

Many thanks
Andy