[Freeswitch-users] Originate and Conference

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Thu Mar 26 13:50:21 PDT 2009

Hello,

when I originate a call via event socket and transfer it to a
conference, it doesn't ask for a PIN.
Example:
originate sofia/default/222331 &conference(222500)
The same happens when I originate a call and transfer it to the 222500
destination, which then transfers the call to the conference.
originate sofia/default/222331 &transfer(222500)

If I manually dial from the phone (222331) to the conference it
correctly asks for the PIN.

Anybody has a clue why this happens and how to enable the PIN while
originating?

Best regards
Peter