[Freeswitch-users] Different files (?)

Pablo Hernan Saro pablosaro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:43:38 PDT 2009

First of all, thanks for your answers. You guys are awesome and FS
rocks. Don't take it the wrong way...
My custom is to install production systems using stable versions and
apply the corresponding security patches as soon as they are released.
But I don't change software versions until I really need to do it (for
example when I need a new functionality).
I've installed production systems using FS SVN trunk, but it changes
every day. So, to keep it up to date I have to re-compile it every
week at least.
I was wondering if there is a version you can affirm has no major
bugs. If not, there is no problem with that... Just wondering...

Pablo