[Freeswitch-users] user_data sends two header_strings named key

Leon de Rooij leon at scarlet-internet.nl
Wed Mar 25 03:16:54 PDT 2009

Hi,

I think this is a bug in mod_commands.c :

When using "user_data" function from mod_commands (mod_commands.c,
line 358)
A header string "key" is added to params (mod_commands.c, line 362)
Then switch_xml_locate_user is called (switch_xml.c, line 1712)
And that function adds another header string "key" (switch_xml.c, line
1740)
This results in two keys with the same name being sent ( to in my case
mod_xml_curl ).

I opened an issue in jira for this (is it alright like that ?) :

http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/MODAPP-242

regards,

Leon