[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Chinese Community

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 24 17:53:53 PDT 2009

On Mar 24, 2009, at 7:47 PM, dujinfang wrote:

> On Mar 25, 2009, at 2:42 AM, Brian West wrote:
>> How about we all work together and work on the FreeSWITCH.org
>> infrastructure instead of spreading the resources thinner and
>> thinner till nobody is doing really much of anything.
>>

> I agree with this and would like to work with the
> wiki.freeswitch.org on the EN and CN language part. However, I don't
> think we can maintain a Chinese version of IRC, seems still we need
> a Chinese BBS.

Someone tried to do a spanish IRC channel it doesn't have anyone in it
but me most of the time... hrm...... I'm not trying to discount
anything here but it seems language specific anything seems to not
take off.

We need more cheerleaders.... btw cluecon is coming up.... remember to
register early! ;)

>> We need people to step up and help out with the website, wiki,
>> jira, irc, testing and various other things that currently are
>> spread thin.  ;)  Please!!!  I'm not asking everyone to step up and
>> code in C...
>>

> Take me in :)

What do you want to be involved in?  #freeswitch-web is the correct
channel to be in if you want to help out on IRC.  ;)