[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Chinese Community

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 24 11:42:33 PDT 2009

How about we all work together and work on the FreeSWITCH.org
infrastructure instead of spreading the resources thinner and thinner
till nobody is doing really much of anything.

We need people to step up and help out with the website, wiki, jira,
irc, testing and various other things that currently are spread
thin.  ;)  Please!!!  I'm not asking everyone to step up and code in
C...

/b