[Freeswitch-users] Different files (?)

Ken Rice krice at suspicious.org
Mon Mar 23 16:31:07 PDT 2009

I run SVN on several production servers...

"Stable Releases" are just that some point in the code where the maintainers
felt it was stable enuff to release on that given day...

With FreeSwitch however it never fails, a big bug is found and fixed w/in 2
days of that "stable release" so its not really that stable at all...

Until we get more people testing and actually reporting bugs on RCs I doubt
this well ever change...