[Freeswitch-users] Intermittent startup failures with TLS-enabled profiles

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sun Mar 22 23:31:00 PDT 2009

I have TLS enabled in my internal and internal-ipv6 profiles as per the stock
configuration.

When FreeSWITCH is started, sometimes either of the profiles fails to
initialize, with an "Unable to create SIP UA for profile" error in the log. If
I then start the profile manually
sofia profile <profile-name> start
from fs_cli, the profile starts up as it should.

So far, this has only occurred with the profiles for which I have TLS enabled.
I can do more testing to see whether that's part of the problem.

Meanwhile, has anyone else seen this?

It's revision 12701 from svn.