[Freeswitch-users] proper way to clean source tree after build?

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Fri Mar 20 19:10:28 PDT 2009

I'm building under Debian.

To clean the source tree after building, I've tried
make clean
debuild clean

but what often happens is that after updating to a later svn revision and then
trying to build, I get various errors during the compilation process that
disappear if I make a clean checkout from the repository and run the build
again.

I have also found that using svn export to reproduce the tree in another
directory, then building from that directory, doesn't always solve the problem.

Is there a better way to clean up the source tree after updating it, to avoid
these issues? I assume there are extraneous modifications or files that simply
aren't being eliminated by the "clean" makefile targets.