[Freeswitch-users] Problem dialing out via E1

Stefan Knoblich stkn at freeswitch.org
Fri Mar 20 11:29:05 PDT 2009

Am Friday 20 March 2009 schrieb Mark Tabron:
> Installed libpri but I'm stuck on what entries to put in
> openzap.conf.xml, here's how I have the span setup at the moment:
>
> <libpri_spans>
>        <param name="node" value="cpe"/>
>        <param name="switch" value="Q931"/>
>        <param name="dialplan" value="XML"/>
>        <param name="context" value="default"/>
>    </libpri_spans>
>
> Node and Switch type aren't documented for libpri from what I can tell -
> I know the former is either CPE or NET, though, I'm unsure what other
> values can be used for switch type.

The value for switch is invalid, it's going to fall back to dms100 with that one set.
Valid settings are:

	ni1, ni2, dms100, euroisdn, lucent5e, att4ess, gr303eoc and gr303tmc

and "euroisdn" is the one you'll want for a E1 line.

Another setting you may need is:

     <param name="l1" value="alaw"/>

stkn

Stefan Knoblich				|