[Freeswitch-users] Losing Gateway registration

Andy Ayers andy at fabulous4.co.uk
Fri Mar 20 01:40:41 PDT 2009

Thanks Brian,

I've upgraded to 1.0.3 and things seem a little better but I'm still loosing
the gateway connection intermittently. I rebuilt the config on upgrade, is
there any possibility I've missed something? Is there a keep-alive setting
for a gateway or a re-connect after x or something.

Many thanks for your help.
Andy