[Freeswitch-users] FS in Solaris

Pablo Hernan Saro pablosaro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 06:34:58 PDT 2009

Well, I guess that is something I can deal with... Actually it is for
benchmarking purposes. I was discussing about performance with a
colleague, who is a Sr Solaris Engineer, and he recommended me to
build FS in Solaris and benchmark it. He ensures that it would be
really better due to Fire Engine, the Solaris' networking stack.
Thank you guys for your replies. I will look into it, following your
guide lines and bothering my colleague :)
I hope to get interesting results to share with the community.
Regards

Pablo