[Freeswitch-users] echo cancellation on PRI cards

Anthony Knight tntknight at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 09:24:58 PDT 2009

Thanks for the feedback.
I have plenty of experience with IVRs and Dialogic cards (starting with
D121/LSI120s and SS96s under DOS in the 90's all the way up to Intel's
DM/Vs) and didn't ever have a problem with DTMF collection with ISDN PRI
lines except occasionally with wireless and cell phones (Bad line quality).

These new cards are so much cheaper than the Dialogic cards were, I should
just buy the version with the cancellers.

Tony