[Freeswitch-users] bridge to gateway overwrites "effective caller id" with "username"

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 08:56:50 PDT 2009

The From: header is not the correct place to place the caller id in SIP yet
some providers assume it is.
If you add this to your gateway xml config it should fix your problem

<param name="caller-id-in-from" value="true"/>

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm