[Freeswitch-users] Problem dialing out via E1

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 17 08:48:28 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 4:24 AM, Mark Tabron
<Mark.Tabron at rnid-typetalk.org.uk> wrote:
> Another update - this time (part) good news! Decided to run wancfg_tdmapi again, using the same settings as we always did, and we can now make external calls. I suspect that whatever BT did yesterday kicked the circuit back into life.

Good. I can't tell you how many times I've spoken to a telco when
there's a problem and the circuit magically comes back to life. They
frequently claim, "We didn't do anything." I think that's a euphemism
for "we did a reset and prayed."

> However placing an external call into FS isn't as successful, looks like it can't assign a channel and terminates the call.

Be sure that you have some routing mechanism in your public.xml file.
Do you have a whole block of DID numbers? Anyway, pastebin your
public.xml and a debug trace of an incoming call, including what phone
number the caller dialed, and we'll take a look.

-MC